Wednesday 29 August 2012

Ince staying with Blackpool.

Thomas Ince has declared he is staying with Blackpool after the 6-0 win over Ipswich . He said in an interview "Of course I'll be staying, I have to put tremendous faith back into Blackpool." 
"A year ago I was playing reserve team football, and the gaffer and chairman brought me here. It took me a while to find my feet but, from January onwards, I've enjoyed my football.
"Getting the goal at Wembley really lifted me and I knew I had to take that consistency on. The first three games have gone well for me and I have to keep doing that.
"My faith is in Blackpool. These players and this club allow me to express myself."
Tom Ince celebrating after scoring against Ipswich. 
He has also had a big influence from his farther Paul Ince, who him self being a footballer at international levels, advised to him to stay put with Blackpool. In an interview Ince said one of his biggest influences is his father. Thomas Ince has already scored more goals in his career, "I always say to my dad, I’ve scored more goals than you already in my career’ – but it’s not about my dad, it is about me and being my own man." but he also added they are not completely  the same "In fact, I'm the opposite to him in many ways. He has this stern look and has an opinion about most things, where as I am a lot quieter, much more laid back. 'While he was a midfield enforcer, I was always much more interested in taking the ball past players, rather than off them. My idol has always been Ryan Giggs, and it is weird to think he lodged with us for six months when he started out at united."



Thomas Ince with has dad at a Blackpool friendly. 

It looks like young Tom Ince is staying for the rest of the season, his is a fantastic player and has served Blackpool tremendously so far and we can only hope the future star can carry on doing so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment